Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sneak Peek

I'm making something for someone...
...maybe it's for you!



I brought home a giant bag of yarn from the Spinrite Tent Sale today. I'm a big fan of cotton and found lotsa different cotton yarns in different weights to play around with...for amazing prices. I've already started on project #1 with new yarn, which means yet another project is in the UFO (unfinished object) pile for now! I'm hoping to have this project done by Friday and gifted by early next week, so stay tuned and you might see finished pictures soon.

On Sunday, I made my first visit to Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft when I was in Flagstaff, Arizona and it was raining. (You have no idea how happy I was to see a little rain. Rain = indoor activities = shopping!) A certain little magazine was calling my name at the checkout: greencraft costs $14.99, but Jo Ann offers a 10% discount AND I was on vacation, so I splurged on some light reading. Looks like the crochet craze might die down for a little while so that I can try out some of the neat ideas from this book. I'm still happily hooking, however, so who knows? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...