Friday, January 13, 2012

This week's dabblings.

What a busy week it's been, work-wise!  Most days ended with me crashing on the couch with a bag of yarn for short bursts of crocheting/relaxation.

I've been playing around with making flowery granny squares.  I started with a pattern, but I've since altered it to suit the yarn and my liking.  I think this could become a lovely throw:


I haven't actually put any stitches into this since December, but I did move the bag that this project was in.  Its on its way to becoming a wrap for me:


I found some cotton squares that I had made, originally thinking that I'd put together a sampler-style baby blanket, but decided that I might turn them into washcloths instead, after seeing how Mel at Lazy Daisy Crochet rolled them into bunnies for gifting.
I'm sharing this post in Visions of Sugar Plum's Fibers on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful throw it would be....indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower granny squares, they would make a beautiful throw!Thanks for your nice comments and I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your flower squares. They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...