Sunday, June 3, 2012

Liebster


Thanks to Hanni from Hungary for giving me a Liebster award!  Hanni's blog is called "Hannicraft."  It is mostly crochet--gorgeous, gorgeous crochet (I love her bags!)--but she is branching out into some sewing projects as well.  

The Liebster award is a pay-it-forward deal.  Now that I have been given the award, I can pass it on to up to five blogs.  Here's my list (in no particular order!):

  1. My sister-in-law, Ashley, has taken up blogging as a hobby in recent months.   A new mom and a newbie crafter, her "Sewrite" blog is a entertaining and informative combination of crafting scrapes and successes and commentary on parenting a child with Sensory Processing Disorder.
  2. Beth @ Visions of Sugar Plums - Beth hosts a "Fibers on Friday" each week, where she invites you to post your current fiber arts projects, whether they're finished or not!  I like her "no pressure" approach. :) She also makes great socks that make me want to take up knitting.  Oh, and recently she has posted a lot of cute ideas for children's parties.
  3. My sister-in-law's sister, also named Lindsay, has a food blog that I check out every so often.  I'm delighted to find that she's crossing over into craft blogging lately (cake decorating and knitting...nice combo!) and I look forward to reading even more of that. :)
  4. My Ottawa buddy Kendra also has a food blog, called Kendra's Kitchen Musings.  She's the one who inspired me to get back on the blogwagon....and now I wish she was posting more frequently!  She writes just likes she talks--cheerful and folksy.  Take a read and I'm sure you'll be wishing you could take up a conversation with her.
I've stopped at four because most of the blogs I read have more than 200 followers...and I'm a stickler for the rules, apparently.  I guess I need to keep my eyes open for some fun new blogs out there. :)



About the Liebster scoop
The Liebster is an award presented to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. It’s about spreading some love to the little guys in blogland. The name means 'the dearest' in German. The rules are quite simple:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or fewer who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...