Saturday, May 31, 2014

Our exciting announcement


This pic debuted on my Facebook page a few weeks ago.

Yep! We're expecting our own little baby to dress from head to toe in crochet and other craftiness.

He's coming in early October.  He'll be in good company:
-both sisters are expecting (due June and July 2014)
-my sister in law is expecting (due November 2014)
-I have 3 coworkers expecting (all due August 2014)
-our neighbour friends just had a baby this week
-just heard via email that long-distance friends of ours have another baby on the way (November 2014)

Boom, baby boom, eh?

I wonder how many baby crafts I can make between now and then.  Hmm?

p.s. The pattern for the baby booties is "Easy Booties" from the Lion Brand website.  It's a free pattern if you register for a free account.  I used Bernat Mosiac yarn and a G hook (the pattern recommends a much larger size) to work up this funky mismatched pair in about 2 hours.  One ball would probably make 3 itty bitty pairs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...