Friday, July 4, 2014

My Stitch-cation Gets Underway

My scrap jar is filling quickly!  Yesterday, I started on my Summer Stitch-Cation challenge from The Crochet Crowd.


 Here are my first five of twenty squares, complete:

Granny square in shades of blue.

Pink and yellow popcorn stitch square.

Granny #2 with a pink flower centre.

Back loops square - a bit nautical?

Front post trebles square.

I took them outside to photograph and I must say, they look even brighter in the sun than on my couch.


In other news, I am taking my chances with drying my favourite quilt outside and hoping the birds choose to poop elsewhere today.  (It's so nice out today, the fresh-air smell should be worth it!)


One more square for today and then it's time to assemble some shelves in the basement for all the teaching gear I brought home for the summer/next year!  Sigh.  I think I'll crochet slowly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...